Love Struck

Hello and welcome to the life of Marc, Perla & Luke. To view previous posts click on the archives on the left side of the screen. Feel free to leave a comment. Enjoy!

Name:
Location: redondo beach, California, United States

I'm just me....

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Marcs Vows
Perla...you are the love of my life.

You have added a world of meaning to everything I do.
You have brought me happiness and fulfillment, and accept and love me for who I am, unconditionally.

You are a dedicated friend and an all-around good person. I take notice every day at just how special you are.

I respect you as an individual and promise to always love and admire you for that.

Our relationship is based on trust and I promise to be faithful to that belief and to you forever.

I love laughing with you. Catching you lip-syncing to music while driving is a constant treat for me.

Your smile, soft voice, silliness and tender heart keep me going even through the tough moments, and I look forward to that safety in you.

Your sleepy smile after I give you your morning kiss starts off my every day perfectly.

Today, as we become husband and wife, I commit myself to you for the rest of my life.

I chose you, Perla...our journey begins today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home